I'd considered getting a hybrid unit (MD/CD insertable into the in-dash
unit) but it's probably more practical for me to have a CD changer in the
car and have the MD insertable into the face.

I'm not looking at buying just yet, I need a better car first. :)  No sense
putting a wicked system into an 87 Mazda 626.  But thanks for the input
guys.  You've given me some good info to go on.

---
Mike Lastucka, B. Tech
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://sites.netscape.net/element5/