Hello List,

I used to read one opinion after another, more and more often about the
dying MD format. And I was shivering as one who killed a lot of money in
several portables and decks...
I've found nowadays an article in a local Playboy ;-) (I live in Romania,
East Europe) dealing about the new and veeeeeeeeery expensive Mercedes -
Benz Maybach. It seems Maybach will become a stand alone premium product
brand but this is another story...
The fanciest car I ever saw features a V12 engine, transparent roof, onboard
bar, tv, radio, cd player and ...hm, hm, a md player...
So I was thinking to myself, if MD is dying that means nobody will
produce&sell it anymore. So I could sell my old and "useless" MD stuff to
those crazy german engineers to be refurbished and accomodated in the new
Mercedes...
my two cents,

:-) AdWiser

P.S. - Who wants to build a new BMW? I have also a really useless Nomad 2
from Creative...