On Tue, 9 Oct 2001, David W. Tamkin wrote:

> Brian asked,
>
> | The other thing that bothers me is that I have yet to find a way
> | to return to the first track on a disc without repeatedly hitting the <<
> | button.  Is there a way to do that?
>
> Eject and reinsert the disc; or since your model is a Sony portable with an
> END SEARCH key, press END SEARCH, PLAY, STOP, PLAY.  (That works even if
> you've reset Rec-Posi to "from end" instead of "from here.")

Cool!  Thanks, David!

B r i a n  L a l o r                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu/~blalor     Spam me not.
   To get my pgp key, put "get pgp key" in the subject of your message

Coach: What would you say to a beer, Normie?
Norm:  Daddy wuvs you.
                -- Cheers, The Mail Goes to Jail