>I am highly intrigued by this problem. I was convinced that I was just
being thick for not working out how to do it. Surely the logical
>way of doing it would be to push and hold the jog on the remote to go
all the way to the beginning or the end. Thats what you do to
>seek on my G750's radio.

On my MZ-R55 if you have the play-mode set to "repeat all" and you're on
the last track if you push ">>" on the remote/unit it will take you back
to track 1.  The play mode can be changed on the remote - I'm not sure
if the MZR-700's remote is the same though.

Richard Lang
Senior Solicitor

Duncan Cotterill
Christchurch, New Zealand

Telephone: (++64)-3-379-2430 / Fax: (++64)-3-379-7097
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
This communication contains information that is confidential and which may be subject
to legal privilege or subject to copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not use, distribute or copy the contents of this communication.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail,
facsimile or collect telephone call to +64 3 379 2430 and destroy the original.  We
virus scan all e-mails and electronic media but are not responsible for any virus or
alternation.