"David W. Tamkin" wrote:

> When I told Brian how he could skip to the start of a disc in a Sony
> MZ-R700, Mike commented,
>
> | Which doesn't help if you're using the remote, which has no end search
> | button. :)

I am highly intrigued by this problem. I was convinced that I was just
being thick for not working out how to do it. Surely the logical way of
doing it would be to push and hold the jog on the remote to go all the
way to the beginning or the end. Thats what you do to seek on my G750's
radio.

I was trying to go back to the beginning of a 4 hour 60 track
compilation whilst walking into town the other day and in the end I just
gave up and went back a few tracks.
Nick Barton