Evelyn Yoder wrote:
> Hi -
>
> I noticed that you took the time to build a page to describe the extensions
> you installed, but you might be interested to know that MW includes such a
> page as part of the special pages:
>
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Special:Version

Yes, I'm aware of that, but, we have one or two custom extensions, some
extensions (at least in the past) only show up on the Versions page as
hooks, functions or tags, and some extensions need custom local
documentation (I've made mods to some that in some cases I still need to
document).  I also link to the external documentation directly where I
can where the Versions page links to the main Extension page - this was
not really helping some of our less technically savvy users who just
wanted to know how to use the extension... not how to install it. :-)

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead