On Monday 07 December 2009 10:58:11 ccornell - OpenOffice.org wrote:
> By putting the list into the Help: pages it's made them
> more visible somehow... and I also have started announcing new
> Extensions using MediaWiki:Sitenotice.

This is the approach we are starting to take.  It's become obvious to us that
things that are really not difficult are not even tried because the user
didn't find any documentation that is sufficiently re-assuring.  Consequently,
we are re-writing our Help pages, adding new ones, and creating extra
documentation for any extensions that users might be aware of.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group