huh. interesting. But I think it's too bad that users (non-technical and
otherwise) need so much hand-holding when it come to software.

With a DVD player (or a car or house), a user will press the button or flip
a switch to learn what a thing does. With software, and tools like
MediaWiki, there is this underlying fear of "breaking it", so a user won't
play in the sandbox. It's too bad.

Evelyn
Evelyn Yoder
Technical Communications