- Meego-dev as per Dawn's suggestion.

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 7:37 PM, Randall Arnold <tex...@ovi.com> wrote:

> Jay, what I mean is, are all devices coming from a single pool and
> available to any/all applicants, or might there be a certain number allotted
> specifically to the MeeGo community?

I am presuming the applicant will make a proposal to work on something that
will help the MeeGo community.
(i.e., Similar to the Maemo Device Program [1]). MeeGo community member who
need devices to work on a certain project/activity can apply to the program
too.

One thing to note is : they can also apply to any other program in the
device communities itself (e.g., PandaBoard community device program or
Intel's own device program)

Best Regards, --Jayabharath
Titbit: PandaBoard community wiki is at:
http://omappedia.org/wiki/PandaBoard

[1] http://wiki.maemo.org/Fremantle_Developer_Device_Queue