On 08/07/10 17:11, William Mills wrote:
I was planning to follow this procedure:
http://wiki.meego.com/Build_Infrastructure/Sysadmin_Distro/OBS1.8_setup_openSUSE112

However it says " You need an login to build.meego.com to execute this
script."
http://wiki.meego.com/Build_Infrastructure/Sysadmin_Distro/OBS1.8_setup_openSUSE112#Mirror

So, again I ask what is the status of the community OBS instance that
was announced? Am I missing something obvious here?

Neils and I had hoped to have it ready last weekend (and the weekend before) but we had some problems. I've now got it working with Xen workers and we're about ready to invite people to help test it and complete the setups and processes.

http://wiki.maemo.org/OpenSuse_Build_Service/Installation#Revise_VG_setup

Note that this is the maemo.org system but it will become a shared Maemo/MeeGo system ASAP. (He says, looking pointedly at the lack of HW at OSU... ;) )

Please come and talk to me (lbt) on irc

David

--
"Don't worry, you'll be fine; I saw it work in a cartoon once..."