Disadvantage with both QWidgets (which is what I assume you mean by Qt w/o
meegotouch) and mtf is that neither is an officially supported solution, i.e.
you are on your own if you use them. If something works today (e.g. gestures),
somebody may decide to break it tomorrow without prior warning.

Go for Qt Quick if you've got a choice.

--
Sent from my Nokia N900