On Tuesday, 28 de December de 2010 14:37:26 kate.alh...@nokia.com wrote:
> >What is the timescale and roadmap for Qt Quick Components?
>
> Thiago or Henrik Harz can comment this issue ?

As soon as humanly possible. So sometime in Q1 or Q2 in 2011. Hopefully in
time for us to talk about in the MeeGo Conf SFO. But things could change.

It's not trivial to make an API that serves handsets, tablets and other things
in the future (whose UX we don't know yet), yet is deep enough to make native
look-and-feel and broad enough to support almost everything an app needs.

Like Ville said, if you want to know more, watch the QTCOMPONENTS-72 task and
join the mailing lists. *All* of the source code is public, the tasks are
public, etc. The only thing we're not sharing is the actual device's theme.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358