On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 3:45 AM, David Guimard
<david.guim...@mydbobjects.com> wrote:

> I thought it was more than clear , it s written in the first page of Meego
> sdk1.1....
> the sample located here
> http://meego.gitorious.org/meegotouch/libmeegotouch/trees/master/examples
> + the power of qt graphical view enable all possibilities and allow to
> implements superb custom widget depending your need.

Well, you can use your QGraphicsObject's from QML as well, if you
really need it.

> i was looking for an easy way to do it six month ago by using the qml
> scripting but get stuck with binding the model properly.In the end i am back

You should ask around qt-qml irc or mailing list if you get stuck.
It's unlikely that your problem was insurmountable. I usually find
answers to my questions in #qt-qml within minutes of asking.

> It enable to use proper UI design pattern without having to put reference of
> the model in the view witch is wrong from my point of view."Cocoa" design

I don't understand what you mean here. When you instantiate a
ListView, you specify a delegate ("view") and model ("model")
separately, without needing a reference to the model inside delegate.

--
Ville M. Vainio @@ Forum Nokia