Em Thursday, 30 de June de 2011, às 17:22:48, Ville M. Vainio escreveu:
> One advantage of using Qt Compositor as starting point would be making
> the compositor easy to modify, e.g. for OEM's looking for
> differentiated experience at compositor level.
>
> If you don't get worse performance with Qt Compositor, is there a good
> reason not to use it (as a starting point again, since it's not a
> "product" in itself)?

This is a question to be asked to the guys who are doing the compositor. If
they feel more comfortable with another codebase, they can do that.

I'm not sure how much modification of the compositor is expected though. In any
case, if you really want to modify, you can use the Qt Compositor in your own
product...

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358