Meego TV platform have a special function--multi plane(multi pipeline).
On Xorg, we use window manager to support this multi plane function.
When moving to wayland, I think the compositor is still the best place to
support such functionality.
So I raised this question; want to follow the meego compositer authors and help
to add our special functionality into that compositor.

-----
Juan