On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 15:03, Robin Burchell <robin+me...@viroteck.net> wrote:
> So Intel has upped and gone Tizen. What I wonder is: does this have to
> actually spell the end of MeeGo?

No, but as you address - infrastructure is one of the biggest things.
How long until LF/Intel turn off *.meego.com?

> Obviously, we'd probably need to rethink some things like project
> governance, infrastructure, etc - but provided these can be solved,
> what do you all think? Can it be business as usual?

My governance proposal:

    http://wiki.meego.com/Blueprint

Of course, that assumed that there were developers working on Core
outside of this governance proposal. We'd also want something around
trademarks...

Comments welcome.

Cheers,

Andrew