Hi,

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 5:20 PM, Nasa <nas...@comcast.net> wrote:
>> So I'll shed some light on how I see this and how we should proceed:
>>
>> 1) Concentrate on the handset and *ONLY* on it from now onward. "Do
>> one thing and do it best (tm)".
>>

> Why would you exclude 4/5 of the people involved in the meego project?
> Handsets weren't even the largest part of the project...

Personal area of interest, perhaps. Anyway, we don't need to exclude
anyone here - anyone can come and play ball. In my view of the ideal
MeeGo universe, UX is entirely seperate projects from MeeGo itself -
MeeGo Core is just the basics needed to boot and get to a display,
hardware adaptations and user interfaces are outside of scope there.

All the best,

Robin