Michael and Arun, others who care...

I have pushed Michaels patchset to a new public branch called
"topic/headless", and am requesting that you guys coordinate your
respective work towards the eventual merge into master on this branch.

For others that have been waiting (alterego for one) this is where you
can start basing future new features, espcially UI related changes, as
this branch will be the most likely place what Views will begin to be
teased apart from the models and controller.

Depending on how drastic or dynamic any new UI work turns out to be, I
*may* start a new topic branch for UI changes, stay tuned.

Regards,

Shane... (aka sabotage)