Tony they would be the Landcruiser calipers, not sure of the year sorry.
Another option that I was told about is Urvan calipers, apparently twin spot
and wide enough for a vented disc! No idea on the bolt spacing though.....
> I was reading through some old US 510 list articles, and came across a post
> expounding the virtues of using S12 200sx struts, which have a larger
> spindle
> angle than the 1600/180B/200B/S110 ones.
>
> This allows the top of the strut to be shifting in further, which frees up
> some
> room for wider wheels, and gives a more favourable geometry, i.e. more
> camber change during travel.
>
> Has anyone tried this? and does anyone know what calipers these struts can
> take?
>
> I also ran into someone who claimed that there are toyota 4WD 4 spot
> calipers
> made in aluminium that will fit the 90mm 200B struts. Can anyone confirm
> this
> one?
>
>