Can you telnet to the instances, type "stats", "stats items", and "stats
slabs", then copy/paste all that into pastebin?

echo "stats" | nc host 11211 >> stats.txt works too

You version is very old... It's missing many statistical counters that
could help us diagnose a problem. The extendedstats isn't printing an
evictions counter, but I can't remember if that version even had one.

Can you describe your problem in more detail? If I recall:

- User logs in.
- Clicks somewhere. now they're logged out?
- They click somewhere else, and they're logged in again? Does this mean
they found their original session again, or did you app log them in again?

-Dormando