Well, before I come consulting you guys, I have asked the same
question at Stackoverflow and someone pointed it out that both servers
need to have the same memcached pool IP order, so we fixed that. Our
pecl/memcache version is 3.0.1, it's not too old? I haven't checked
the error logs yet so I can't tell anything right now, will do it
later on... But how do I check the memcached configs?