i will learn more about redis, i didn´t see a lock server with cache yet
my today app work today, but it´s not very good/fast (i have a network
bootneck today)
i rewrite to redis protocol is very poor :(
if i can´t do anythink i will try a proxy between memcache and client
and implement lock and unlock there, but it´s not so good, but solve
my problem
maybe in future put in memcache could be nicer =)
i will study more and tell what i used
thanks =]