On 12/13/2012 03:20 PM, Simonas Leleiva wrote:
If you mold it to make tea, invite us!
Just got back from out of town and saw the many messages re branding. (Sorry that this reply doesn't have the quotes of previous messages right. I messed up with the deletions and can't fix now :(.) One point about "mold." (Not sure if this was already changed in later versions.) It sounds wrong to USers. Like a fungus, not like building on open source code.

Very much agree with the point about deciding whether you're writing for geeks or non-geeks. As it stands, really only geeks are going to get it. The thing is, I think geeks will get it without any help. I'd suggest writing that intro for non-geeks. Stress the cool, you-re-in-control factors.

Plus, in a lot of ways for non-geeks it comes down to visuals. Have a gorgeous picture of the OS on a gorgeous phone. The rest will take care of itself.

quixote.