I'd like to get something under 15K. There's an '01 F150 XLT at a local lot here, $12.9 but 94K miles. To me that should be under $10K with that many miles.

Is the Triton V8 reliable?

Allan

Mitch Haley wrote:

Allan Streib wrote:
In the market for a used pickup truck.  Must have 4 doors, a/k/a quad
cab or crew cab.

How much you looking to spend?
A new Dodge with 6 cylinder/6 speed starts at about $19k, more like 19.8 w/auto.
The surprising thing is they all get about the same EPA ratings (15/20) whether
V6 or V8. A crew cab Chevy or Ford is going to be at least $21k new, something
to keep in mind when looking at late model used trucks.

Looking for quality used parts?  We are parting out several 108, 109, 114, 115,
116, 123, and 126 chassis Mercedes-Benz.  Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] for requests.

___

Need new parts?  Check out out Rusty at www.buymbparts.com for your best deal
on new parts.