But I have at least 10 years on your window. Do they get old and brittle?

On Tuesday, June 21, 2005, at 06:14 AM, Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:

Just pulled one out of a 126 I sent to the crusher, it didnt blow up.

redghost wrote:
The trim on the rear window (shiny stuff) is falling off. The seal is original and long ago became fossilized. I suspect that if I get fresh seal, the leak in the trunk may go away, and the shiny stuff will stop escaping, my hair will grow back, the dog will come back, I will win the lotto, but not have to share it with my wife who will still have left me. But what about the original window? Will it explode from age? I know my ham handed approach will result in funny little bits transmogrified from my window, but a shop should be able to do it right, right?
--
Clay

--
Clay