Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 11:23 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Theory vs Practice

you can make your own pretty easy, lots of folks have.

David Brodbeck wrote:

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:

you need to get yours adjusted properly.

Quite possibly. It shifts fine at light throttle and full throttle. Not so hot in between. I don't have the special gold-plated gauge to measure the internal trans pressure, though, so I'm afraid to monkey with it.

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE, 85 300D,  81 300TD,
 81 240D, 81 240D, 76 240D, 76 300D, 74 240D, 69 250
Okie Benz Auto parts-email for used parts