Hi folks.  Visiting a friend i do some work w/ & partner w/ at times on
car-related projects, I saw he just got in a 240D.  (he owns a european car
salvage yard).  It's got 145K & looks complete except for the headlight
bezels & it looks like someone started to/tried to rob the seats...but
they're all there.   It's straight & rust-free, but brown & not particularly
pretty.  Looks like one that could/would run without much coaxing.   I was
talking to him about getting it back in shape & selling it, but if nothing
else it looks real good for parts.  Not sure the year, but it's the '77-up
body style & manual transmission.   Didn't have my camera.   If it's of
interest in any form, email me off list & I'll put you in touch or whatever.

oh, its in the east TN/Knoxville area

Chris G