OK please don´t flame me or what ever you computer geeks do, I asked the
question about Mobil 1 and have learned a lot, how ever I am very surprised
there are no comments about the quality/brand of filters used. When I was in
the biz there were lots of knock offs on filter brands. I cut apart filters
and spread the contents out so customers could see what they were getting
for their buck. So now a new question, what is the best brand of filter to
use with a synthetic lubricant¿