Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:01:40 -0500
From: "Donald Snook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Crazy to go 20K on any oil
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I don't even put 1000 miles on my car in a month. If you are driving
nearly 1800 miles a month I wouldn't change it every 3K either.  I
would
probably change it every 7500.  In my estimation (and it is just that)
think that regular oil changes with quality oil from 3-7500 (depending
on what conditions you drive in and the amount of time is the way to
go)are just a good idea.