There are no comments about filters because most everyone agrees on
THAT point! ;-) Use OE or OEM filters from Rusty. That would be
Hengst, Mann, and Knecht. Order a half-dozen at a time to save on S&H.
Don't use the McParts store filters (although in a pinch, I would
probably use the Wix filters from NAPA if I had to.)

Same applies for metal spin-on filters used on the M103 engine (and
most other gassers), but there are some non-OEM filters that are
decent... the infamous Oil Filter Study has details on those. I like
K&N personally, due to the built-in nut on the bottom. Avoid Fram,
Penzoil, and STP like the plague.

:)

Dave M.
Boise, ID