Any pointers on how to procure a rebuilt engine would be appreciated. My
local mercedes dealer is useless - on a good day.
It is curious that the cylinder wall rim above the area of travel of the top
piston ring is roughly as out of round as the area where the piston travels.
It is possible that I missed a decimal point, but I doubt I'm that lucky...
Unfortunately I did not find this list until long after I had purchased the
car. I appreciate everyone's help and patience.

Thanks

-Dave Walton