You are right about the javelin, the Alabama State Police purchased a few of
those as pursuit vehicles. As a matter of fact they kept a couple of them they
use as show cars in parades. My nefiew lives down they and took some pictures
and ask me if I knew what they were. Thought they a pretty cool looking