The disease is greed, waste, and self importance.

What will the cure do and how will it do it?

It will cause us to rethink our transportation needs, which we have
needed to do since the inception of the interstates (and what a poor
implementation it was). We need to rebuild our train system and
infrastructure. Not only inner city but inter city. Stock tip of the
week? Buy Norfolk Southern. In the last few years they have already seen
triple growth in new contracts. It will cause manufacturers and vendors
to start shipping goods in shared containers instead of one semi per
product.

It will cause us to rethink how our communities are built. Instead of
driving to the mall and driving to the store, we need to bring the
village concept back.

Most importantly, hopefully it will bring back the mom and pop stores
that have shutdown by agricorps and chains like walmart.

-Rolf