Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 19:27:35 -0400
From: "LarryT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Let the oil flow!
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

rolf wrote the following garbage - <<rebuild our train system and
infrastructure. Not only inner city but inter city. Stock tip of the
week? Buy Norfolk Southern. In the last few years >>

So, it's take 10 years to get oil from Anwar or the contentintal shelf to
the pump?  How long do you think it;ll take to
rebuild the rail system?  How we going to rebuild all that roadway when the
price of gas and fuel for the locomotives make it too expensive to
ship all but the most necessary stuff?

How are people going to get to work when they lose money doing so?  Some
people can;t pay $100/week for gas (or more) and stilll buy that other thing
they've developed a habit for - food. Then there's those little things like
medicenes, and all the things people need to survive.

what a silly proposal -

Larry T (66 MGB, 74 911, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
800-583-8601