on 8/9/08 9:34, Curt Raymond at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> but I think its "looking old" and in the case of my 240D pretty ratty, helped
> people put things into perspective.

Does not work around here, dude, perspective is long gone for anything
except GO FAST NOW. Everyone has either a new Japanese rice bomb or a Dodge
Ram 4x4 and they drive them with the pedal on the floor as much of the time
as they can.

It's actually getting pretty hairy, no joke, even pulling away from stop
signs I'm getting fed up with guys stuck to my back bumper until the turbo
kicks in completely in the SD. It's got much worse in the last two years.

Mac