I was getting on 128 off 93N one morning, traffic was stop and go, some
idiot was jamming on her brakes trying to get the guy behind to hit
her.  Not sure what started it, but when they hit a stop, they both got
out of their cars and were yelling at each other, she came at him and
the guy punches her in the face, knocked her down right in the road.
She gets up takes a swing at him, he clocks her again, knocks her down.
She gets up again, takes another swing, he punches her again and knocks
her down.  Traffic started moving again and everyone drove by with her
lying in the road.  They were both dressed very nicely, maybe early
30s.  I bet she looked nice getting to work.

Just another morning on the 128 commute.

--R