Bill Gates and his father are not poor or republican.  They want to
do away with any sort of tax relief for those who they feel should be
returning the wealth to show gratitude for all they have been blessed
with.

What this does end up doing is killing the family business that now
has to liquidate upon the death of the founder, and the children and
grandchildren are no longer able to continue the farm, the store, or
the transportation company.  Sell off the business before you die and
Bill and Bill Sr. can rake in cash buying or doing the legal leg work
on the deal.

There are a bunch of M$ millionaires who give lavishly to causes.
Taxes are another story for them though.  Grubbing and scraping to
not pay their share of infrastructure fees for the mcmansions and
trouble they cause here.

clay