Both bicycles were purchased prior to the mid-80s, when I was earning more
money than I knew what to do with (thank you US Military). The green one was
my purchased with the better part my  Coast Guard re-enlistment bonus. At
the time, I was commuting to work by bicycle so it was a rational purchase.

That was a whole marriage ago, not to mention at a whole different income
level. At the time the blue bicylce was purchased, my monthly mortgage
payment exceeded my current monthly take-home pay. I moved out of the house
and into an apartment a few months after the bicycle was purchased (a much
happier man). Ironically, my ex has (or maybe had) an identical female frame
model.

Don't let my "organized garage" fool you -- the picture was taken after
several non-stop weekend days of furious uncluttering. It still looks about
the same but in a few weeks the wife will be looking for a place to store
our FOUR patio sets (complete with table and chairs) and all of the yard
gardening foo-foo crap she will need to store indoors for the winter.

--
LT Don
http://don.homelinux.net/~don/

apt-get update