Come on over H&F, I'll find you a girlie-man bicycle with a low bar you
can slide your leg over, and you can ride with me while I crack off 30
or 40 miles (that would be 50 or 70km more or less) Sunday morning just
to get my juices warmed up for a nice cuppa and brekkie.  Us old guys go
kinda fast though, so you might have to wheeze a bit more than you're
used to.

I'll even supply the spandex!

--R

OOPS thought I was on banned!