See, you are a girlie-mon.  Some of us need those lycra shorts with the
strategic padding to protect our, um, assets, lest we get irritated and
testy.

--R
who appreciates the support you provide

Oh, BTW, when our boy Lance won the TdF those many times, you know what
the best part of it was?  (Other than an American whipping their Euro
butts, again)  Seeing the Texas flag flying over that hotel at the end
of the race as the riders circled the road there