OK, trying to wrap my head around this.  So if the diesel is supposed to
  have the cable in at closed throttle and out at open, and the gasser
is opposite, since this is a gas transmission really, should it work
like the gas ones do?  I wouldnt think the tranny would care if it was
behind a gas engine or a diesel, it would still operate the same as it
was designed I guess.  Wonder why they made them backward though between
gas and diesel.  Im going ot have to look at my other 190D, I swear it
operates the same as the gas ones do.

Going to put some lucas in it today and see if I can work it loose.  If
not, valve body is next