Can I pull the valve body out of the old tranny and put it in this one?
  How hard is it to pull the valve body?  Im guessing a hell of a lot
easier than pulling the whole tranny.  Kickdown cable unplugged?  You
mean the wire to the kickdown solenoid?  I have it unplugged right now,
does same thing plugged in.

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 91 300E, 89 560SEL,