Good for you.
All i have ever used is a crapsman 5/16 x 8" screwdriver to squeeze between the rotor and the old pad. Front and rear. Don't know if the 201 has different rears. The ATE calipers are easy. my 124 front has girling and they are not so easy. I can't remember what i had to do to change the girlings, but it is doable. The price for the fronts sounds right for ATE. Not sure why the rears are pricier. May your 201 has girling rears?