Excellent description, Peter.

Also, Alaska has the population of a mid-sized city - 670,000. With so
much money that they give our tax money to there citizens every year
-- and continue to accept pork money to re-distribute to Alaskans. Now
there's a good model of fiscal responsibility with public money.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK