Yes but he was your vengeful freak and I don't appreciate you calling him deformed.
From what I understand you are not exactly a show case of the human male.
Anyway he got the US through the war and coming out way on top, do you think Bush would have played the game as well. No he would have sent US troops to fight in Russia, would have rushed the invasion of Europe (more than likely leading to failure) and would have made a lot of other mistakes. How many big mistakes did Franklin make? Also would FDR have invaded Iraq on the off chance that they are cooking up WMD? No more than likely he would have gotten someone else to do it with American made gear that the US makes a big profit on.

Hendrik

Gary Hurst wrote:
frankey was one of the 3 most criminally insane presidents in history, only
surpassed in madness by lincoln and wilson.

deformed vengeful freak if there ever was one.  as was lincoln, of course.
not sure what wilson's excuse was.