Allan Streib wrote:

I was looking at their 9929T123 aluminum tubing.  What's the advantage
of steel, wouldn't it be more prone to corrosion?

The steel stuff does corrode, that's why I was replacing it on a 12 year old car. I'm not so sure the aluminum stuff wouldn't corrode too, and it's more susceptible to fatigue fracture, but nowhere near as bad as copper. I just used the steel because it's the same stuff that many automakers use for brake, transmission and fuel plumbing.

Mitch.