Yes, and I checked all the fuses last spring when it was doing this. If memory serves, these components are on different circuits, but fail simultaneously. SO maybe it is a ground problem under the dash?

Last night was raining and near freezing. I want to try working on it inside, in the dry, with light, and preferably when it is not freezing.

I found a couple of places on the MAS screen where the plastic was broken, but hanging at an angle, which could cause turbulence. Also, the oring to seal the MAS to the air filter box had been out of place, which might also cause some turbulence. I am assuming that turbulent flow might cause a false reading. We will try running it today. When i worked on the car this summer, I did not remove the air cleaner top from the MAS body. If I had, I would have found the oring out of place.

Is there any way to test the MAS out of the car with simple equipment? Ohmmeter or voltmeter...