Not sure what driving is like down there, but here it is often mind-numbing
hours upon hours of just holding onto the steering wheel and listening to
the radio while zipping along the Interstate highway system. For as much as
us Benz folks like to trash it, the Caddy does that very well, My 300E does,
too, but Snook failed to purchase the car so now I get to enjoy it. Plus,
now the 300E gets to enjoy an Obama sticker on the rear window -- Snook
would not have done that.