I have one of those, too.  Often she wants me to drive, though.
BillR

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Hendrik & Fay
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 4:50 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Snook's CURRENT CAR

We have auto driver system installed on the highways, once the computer
locks on it will drive the car to the programmed destination by itself.
I usually take a few movies, books, surf the net or just have a good
sleep until it is time to pull off the highway. Unfortunately the law
does not allow the consumption of alcohol whilst in command of a an car
on auto pilot :-(

Hendrik
who personally developed the auto driver system