It's 4.30pm on Sunday here and yes we are ahead in time. The day starts somewhere just to the west of Hawaii. At the moment I am trying to find some good info on replacing the subframe bushes in my S124. Perhaps when Santa leaves me a welder under the tree I can make my own special tool with a few rolls of duct tape and some superglue. On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a welder in the shape of a pear tree, lah lllahlla lahhllaa llahllaa, on the second day of Christmas I set the shed on fire........

Hendrik
who might ask Santa for an automotive multimeter

Wonko the Sane wrote:
I was going to ding you about being up in the middle of the night sending
emails, but a link I went to said it is now 6:28 pm tomorrow Down Under. Is
that possible? It is 11:30 pm yesterday (to you) here.